The art of initiating and maintaining a dialogue
Businesses sell products and services. Customers buy solutions to a challenge, may it be factual (i. e. better business processes) or emotional (i. e. prestige) or both (the promise of success). That’s why good corporate, brand and product communication is about being a trusted mediator; agile not just in sending messages but in being responsive and getting all stakeholders engaged in open-minded dialogue.
This, of course, needs knowledge. I have to know the product as well as the business and the prospective customers; I need a keen understanding of the market. That’s why my projects almost always start with research. And it’s also why I specialize in B2B, technology, business services and IT.
My areas of expertise
A Few of My Projects
- Retail-Banking of the Future – IBM & Deutsche BankHelmutBarz2017-05-31T18:06:11+02:00
- A Next Generation Data Center for Financial Services – IBMHelmutBarz2017-05-31T18:35:30+02:00
- Robot Choreography for the Introduction of YuMI – ABB Hannover FairHelmutBarz2017-05-31T20:01:02+02:00
- Poster for a Theater Production – Theatrum Non Gratum 2005HelmutBarz2017-05-31T17:46:02+02:00
- Campaign for “Engineering Physics” – University of Applied Sciences FriedbergHelmutBarz2017-05-31T19:24:38+02:00